A SUBWAY Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Flexible Hours
- FUN Work Environment (without Grease!)
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401 K Plan with Match
- Vacation Pay
- Corporate Scholarship
- Career Advancement
- And More!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Experience: Sufficient exposure, generally a minimum of one year in QSR establishments as shift manager or assistant unit manager.
- Physical: Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to (6) hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 50 to 60 hours a week.